Join us and make a difference
Join us at NELFT - Acute and Rehabilitation Directorate recruitment day - 25/03/2017
Owing to a successful recruitment campaign aimed at increasing our Band 6 nursing compliment across all wards, we are now seeking to employ Band 5 mental health nurses to provide high quality nursing care.
You can apply directly by clicking on the links below or by attending our recruitment day:
- When: Saturday 25th March, 10:00 - 16:00
- Where: Community Mental Health Services for Older People, Goodmayes Hospital site, 157 Barley Lane, Ilford, IG3 8XJ (Only a 20 minute train ride from central London).
- Closest rail station is Goodmayes Train Station.
We invite applications from enthusiastic, motivated and compassionate nurses and therapists who can demonstrate the skills to be able to work in the community and/or social care setting.
What are we looking for
- Band 5 Nurses
- Band 2 Health Care Assistants
- Band 6 Clinical Lead
- Band 7 Ward Manager
- Band 8a Clinical Psychologist
There may be the opportunity to be interviewed on the day. To support this process please bring:
- a copy of your CV
- 3 forms of ID documents (e.g. passport and proof of address)
Learn more about Sunflowers Court
For more information please complete the form below
You can contact us if you have any questions via:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 0300 555 1200 Ext. 56292