Who we are and what do we do
We are a group of mental health professionals who provide support to all clinical teams in NELFT to improve Service User and Carer experience
See staff names and numbers below.
Photo of Practice Improvement Team & User Quality Action Team
What are our core values
To do everything we can to improve service user and carer experience of NELFT services.
What are our core functions?
- To lead the implementation and evaluation of the NELFT Service User and Carer led practice improvement standards
- To support all clinical teams to embed identified improvement actions in clinical practice
- To ensure that NELFT satisfies required performance and clinical practice standards
- To lead service development and practice innovation initiatives in line with identified trust agendas
- To support Nursing staff training and continuous professional development
What are the specific things we do?
To contact Practice Improvement call NELFT switchboard on 0300 555 1200
Practice Improvement Team names and phone numbers
- Larraine Barker: Senior Practice Improvement Administrator
- Sarah Bingham: Child and Adolescent Participation Worker
- Steph Bridger: Head of Practice Improvement, Nursing and Patient Focus
- Sara Denham: Practice Improvement Administrator
- Monica Gardener: Practice Improvement Practitioner (Physical Health)
- Graham Hill: Practice Improvement Practitioner
- Karen Howlett: Carer Involvement Support Worker
- Prosper Mafu: Practice Improvement Practitioner
- Pamela Mariga: Practice Improvement Practitioner
- Sue Merchant: Service Improvement Manager Project
- Val Leahy: NELFT Service User and Carer Co-ordinator
- Trish Reynolds: Practice Facilitator
- Susan Smyth: Senior Practice Improvement Practitioner
- Bill Todd: Practice Improvement Practitioner
- Lynne Tyblewski: Named Nurse for Safeguarding Children
- Nikki Tysoe: Service User and Carer Involvement Support Worker
Ask switchboard to put you through to the above persons: 0300 555 1200