We offer a great working environment for Social Care staff, having long experience of delivering truly integrated Health and Social Care services both as a sole provider and in effective partnerships with Local Authorities, other Trusts and the voluntary sector. We understand the importance of a motivated, skilled and flexible workforce to deliver the ‘Best Care by the Best People’, and offer world class training and research, regular professional supervision, coaching, talent management and a deep rooted quality improvement approach to our services.
We are proud to be a partner to the innovative ‘Think Ahead’ scheme for the fast track training of new Mental Health Social Workers. We will also be engaging this year with the Department of Health to roll out the exciting ‘Social Work for Better Mental Health’ change programme.
We are currently looking for highly motivated and experienced Social Workers to join us at this exciting time, and have opportunities within our Inpatient and Community Teams working across the London Boroughs of Redbridge, Barking and Dagenham and Havering.
- BAND 6 SOCIAL WORKER, COMMUNITY TREATMENT TEAM, ROMFORD - JOB REF: 395-1305-16ARD-P-B
- BAND 6 SOCIAL WORKER, OLDER ADULTS HOME TREATMENT TEAM, GOODMAYES - JOB REF: 395-1115-16ARD-C
- BAND 6 CAMHS INPATENT SOCIAL WORKER, BROOKSIDE, GOODMAYES - JOB REF: 395-1776-ARD
- SOCIAL WORKER MENTAL HEALTH, LONDON BOROUGH OF HAVERING - JOB REF: 395-101LBH
- SENIOR PRACTITIONER SOCIAL WORKER –MENTAL HEALTH, LONDON BOROUGH OF HAVERING - JOB REF: 395-102-LBH
- Band 6 Youth Offending Worker, EWMHS- Job Ref 395-1745-17EW
- Band 6 SPA Multidisciplinary Pathway Worker, EWMHS- Job Ref 395-1736-17EW
As well as providing you with a great opportunity to progress your Social Work career with a forward thinking organisation, we can also offer you a suite of valuable benefits such as:
- Workable caseloads;
- Excellent working environments in a mix of state of the art and historic buildings;
- Agile working with excellent IT support;
- Local partnership with ‘Care City’ to improve the delivery of health and social care through innovation, integration and investment;
- A long standing and award winning approach to Equality and Diversity;
- A ‘Wellbeing’ focus featuring a Global Corporate Challenge, Mindfulness, Walking Groups and opportunities for subsidised Gym memberships with partner organisations;
David Horne, lead for social workers