Join us and make a difference
- Community nurses, universal/early intervention 0-19 Community Nurse.pdf [pdf] 521KB
- Community nurses, adult Community nurse - adult.pdf [pdf] 437KB
- Children’s staff nurses Staff Nurse 0-19 Universal Childrens services.pdf [pdf] 558KB
- Health visitors Health Visitor.pdf [pdf] 530KB
- District nurses District Nurse.pdf [pdf] 574KB
- Occupational therapists Occupational Therapist.pdf [pdf] 548KB
- Physiotherapists Physiotherapist.pdf [pdf] 563KB
- Mental health nurses Community Mental Health Nurse B6.pdf [pdf] 457KB
- Psychological wellbeing practitioners Psychological Wellbeing Practitioner.pdf [pdf] 469KB
- Speech and language therapists Speech and Language Therapist.pdf [pdf] 469KB
- Nurse practitioner Nurse Practitioner.pdf [pdf] 585KB
- Emergency care practitioner Nurse Practitioner.pdf [pdf] 585KB
- Band 5 Occupational Therapist – Older Adult Mental Health Service Generic - Occupational Therapist - Band 5 - Final Version.docx [docx] 942KB
- Band 7 Occupational Therapist – Dagenham Community Recovery Team Job Description Band 7 OT CRT.docx [docx] 956KB
- Band 7 Ocuupational Therapist – Learning Disability Service Job Description Band 7 OT June 2015 LD.docx [docx] 947KB
- Band 5 developmental post – Barking & Dagenham Access and Assessment Brief Intervention Team Band 5 - 6 BDAAT OT development post JD DRAFT 3.docx [docx] 950KB
If you have been offered an interview already, please arrive as you have been instructed. Please allow around 90 minutes for your interaction with us which will include:
- Face to face interview and online assesment
If you have registered and are attending the event but have had no formal communication from us, there may be the opportunity to be interviewed on the day (if you meet the criteria and interview slots are available). Please arrive before 1400.
To support this process please bring:
- A copy of your CV.
- 3 forms of ID documents (e.g. passport, proof of address, and UK driving licence).
For some community posts a full UK driving license is required (Please see the job description for further details).
Register using the form below or turn up on the day.
Please note, if you do not register before you arrive, there may be a period of waiting before you are seen.
We are looking for applications from enthusiastic, motivated and compassionate healthcare professionals who can demonstrate the skills to be able to work in the community and/or a hospital setting. We look forward to meeting you.