What do we offer?
- We accepts referrals from all over the UK
- We meet with people who are not in crisis, and who are not currently under the care of a mental health team
- These meetings are held at NELFT (in North East London/Essex) in our group and family therapy rooms
- We will meet with you and your family /significant others as regularly as you want to
- Continuity of care is a guiding principle – the same two team members will meet with you throughout your time with the service
- The timing of discharge from our service is guided by you and your family/ significant others – not by us
- As it is an out-of-area service, we cannot provide inpatient care or home visits
'I feel very safe in these meetings. I have never been able to share like this, with anyone in all the years I have had mental healthcare'