Information for professionals

If you work in one of the schools listed on the educations settings page and would like to refer a student, please speak with the MHST practitioner linked with your school.

If you’re not sure who is this, please speak with the SENCO, Inclusion Manager, Pastoral Director or equivalent in the school you work in.

You can also contact MSE MHST by emailing us at

Other professionals:

The MHST is an education-based service therefore only accepting request for support directly from our schools. If you would like to hear more about our support offer, please contact us on: