Information on coronavirus
Information on coronavirus for NELFT staff
Please note that this information relates to employees of NELFT only.
Welcome to our dedicated coronavirus pages for NELFT staff. We want to ensure everyone has access to the key information about our response to COVID-19 as well as all the details about the health and wellbeing support available to you, so we’ve created this section on the NELFT website which you can view using the link we’ve sent you. As this is a private page just for staff, we ask that you don’t share the link with anyone outside our Trust. If the information you need isn’t here and you’re still not able to get access to the intranet, please speak with your line manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
On this page you’ll find details on all the health and wellbeing support and services that are available to you, including the 24 hours counselling service, our chaplaincy and faith groups and the new Talking Therapies team. There’s also details on how you can be tested for COVID-19 and what to do if you’ve been diagnosed, as well as details of the support available to your friends and family.
If you need support or help, or would like to ask a question about some of the wellbeing services, please contact the health and wellbeing team on StaffHealthandWellbeing@nelft.nhs.uk or on 0300 555 1066. The team are available to help every day from 9am-5pm.
If you have any concerns or questions about COVID-19, please email email@example.com.
- Get help: Advice from The Royal College of Nursing
- Top stress-busting techniques
- Together apart: Remote working in corona times
- Managing fatigue
Mental health resources
- Tips for looking after your mental health while working during the coronavirus
- Public Health England - Guidance for the public on the mental health and wellbeing aspects of coronavirus (COVID-19)
- COVID-19: Looking after your mental health
- City Mental Health Alliance - Supporting colleagues
- Mental Health At Work - Coronavirus and isolation: supporting yourself and your colleagues
- Mental Health Foundation - Looking after your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
- Mind - Coronavirus and your wellbeing
- Rethink Mental Illness - COVID-19 and mental illness
- Samaritans - If you're worried about your mental health during the coronavirus outbreak
- Student Minds - Coronavirus resources