Get involved and make a difference
Do you have recent experience of using NELFT services as a patient or carer?
Are you interested in working alongside us to improve services?
If so we would love you to become an involvement representative.
Patient and carer involvement in NELFT
We firmly believe that people who use our services and those that support them have a key role in helping us improve the services we currently provide and in helping shape the design and delivery of future services.
NELFT offers a range of opportunities for those who use their community health and /or mental health services, including child health services, to share their views, ideas and expertise.
As an involvement representative you could be involved in:
- membership of your local patient experience partnership group
- staff recruitment
- serving on committees and working groups
- supporting service development
- monitoring the quality of services
- consultation on Trust policies
- making sure information for patients and carers is clear
If you are interested in applying, please click here. If you would like more information please contact the patient experience team on 0300 555 1201 ext 64228 / 64382 / 64229 or email email@example.com