Patient messaging service
To help you to communicate with friends and family members who you may be unable to visit, we have launched a new volunteer led service which means you can send virtual messages or images by simply completing the form below.
Please include the recipient’s full name, date of birth and ward name – so we can make sure it reaches them.
- It will take at least 24 hours for your message to reach your loved one, this service is run by our NELFT volunteers and so your patience is much appreciated.
- Unfortunately we are not able to provide a reply message service.
- Please keep your message to 1 side of A4.
- We appreciate that you may want to send family photos but unfortunately due to GDPR and security measures we are unable to receive photos of people (including children). Perhaps instead you could send pictures of children’s artwork, the recipient’s garden, their favourite scenery, pets etc.
We also invite you to share get well messages for those who would otherwise not receive any. It can make a huge difference to someone’s day!
You can use the same form below, filling it out as follows:
- Write ‘Get well’ in the patient name field
- Use today’s date in the date of birth field
- Leave the ward name field blank