Quality Improvement Foundation Day Training
- Type Quality Improvement Training
- Venue CEME Conference Centre
- Start 13 Feb 2023 09:00
- End 13 Feb 2023 16:00
- NELFT staff https://steps.nelft.nhs.uk/login/index.php
- External NHS colleagues https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/nelft-quality-
- Organiser Quality Improvement
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone email@example.com
- Places 30
Find out how you can make a positive difference in healthcare on this one-day Foundation Course. Address those niggles that can slow you down and get in the way of delivering the best care for your patients/clients. Quality Improvement is a systematic approach that uses a specific methodology to ensure that projects undertaken are: safe, effective, person-centred, timely, efficient, equitable. You will learn about the theory of quality improvement:
- Planning projects;
- Engaging and motivating others
- PDSA cycles and sustaining your improvements
- How to apply these to a project within your work area.
The teaching days will be interactive and will include both presentations from our faculty as well as group activities and discussion.
Who is this training for?
The NELFT Quality Improvement Foundation course is open to NELFT staff and external NHS colleagues.