How we help/Contact us
Our team are here to support you at whatever stage you are on your journey to stop smoking. See our treatment programme below along with where you can get 1:1 support
- 1:1 support – Pharmacy
- 1:1 support – GP Practice
- 1:1 support – Specialist community clinic
- 1:1 support – Hospital
- NELFT Quitline - call us on 0800 032 0102, available from 9:00 am - 7:30 pm Tuesday to Thursday.
- E ’cigarette friendly service (although we cannot supply e ‘cigs, we can give the behavioural support that makes a big difference to success rates)
Outline of treatment programme
- Free, friendly, non-judgmental weekly sessions (minimum 4 sessions)
- Advice on how to manage cravings and withdrawal
- A choice of stop smoking medications, Nicotine Replacement Therapy (patch, gum, etc), Zyban or Champix available on prescription
- Support tailored to your needs
- carbon monoxide checks at each appointment to show you how well you are doing
- a genuine welcome back if you start smoking again and want to have another go at quitting
- support by telephone helpline
Contact our service in Redbridge
For help to quit smoking via the NELFT Quitline please call 0800 032 0102 9:00 am - 7:30 pm Tuesday to Thursday.
Refer a patient in Redbridge.
(we will reply within 24 - 48 hours)
Opening times: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday (you can leave a message outside these hours)
Referrals will be accepted from patients based in Redbridge only. Complete the referral form and fax to the service directly using the number above.