We offer a great working environment for Social Care staff, having long experience of delivering truly integrated Health and Social Care services both as a sole provider and in effective partnerships with Local Authorities, other Trusts and the voluntary sector. We understand the importance of a motivated, skilled and flexible workforce to deliver the ‘Best Care by the Best People’, and offer world class training and research, regular professional supervision, coaching, talent management and a deep rooted quality improvement approach to our services.
We are proud to be a partner to the innovative ‘Think Ahead’ scheme for the fast track training of new Mental Health Social Workers. We will also be engaging this year with the Department of Health to roll out the exciting ‘Social Work for Better Mental Health’ change programme.
As well as providing you with a great opportunity to progress your Social Work career with a forward thinking organisation, we can also offer you a suite of valuable benefits such as:
- Workable caseloads;
- Excellent working environments in a mix of state of the art and historic buildings;
- Agile working with excellent IT support;
- Local partnership with ‘Care City’ to improve the delivery of health and social care through innovation, integration and investment;
- A long standing and award winning approach to Equality and Diversity;
- A ‘Wellbeing’ focus featuring a Global Corporate Challenge, Mindfulness, Walking Groups and opportunities for subsidised Gym memberships with partner organisations;