We want to hear from you
NELFT wants to ensure you receive a high quality service. We welcome any feedback, comments or complaints about services as this will help us to learn and improve. We will listen carefully and do everything possible to ensure your comments and concerns are addressed.
What is PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service)?
The Trust is pleased to advise that it now has a centralised Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) which will offer confidential advice, support and information on health-related matters. They will provide a point of contact for patients, their families and their carers.
PALS are your first point of contact in helping to improve the NHS by listening to your concerns and suggestions.
The confidential service will operate Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
You will be able to contact them either by phone or email and these details are:
- Telephone: 0300 300 1711
- Email: email@example.com
How can PALS help?
PALS provide help in many ways. For example, it can:
- Help you with concerns and queries regarding NELFT services
- Help you with health-related questions
- Help resolve concerns or problems with health concerns, as to which NELFT service would be appropriate to you.
- Help resolve concerns or problems when you’re using the NHS
- Tell you how to get more involved in your own healthcare
- Help to resolve concerns /problems you may be experiencing with a NELFT service
- The PALS will also take forward compliments you may wish to make too
PALS can give you information about:
- The NHS as well as NELFT services
- The NHS complaints procedure, including how to get independent help if you want to make a complaint via an Advocate
Comments, Concerns, Compliments, Complaints
**Please note that the Ombudsman is currently not accepting new complaints about the NHS, or progressing existing ones. This is to ensure the NHS can focus its resources on providing urgent healthcare. This will be kept under review, and you can find out more information on the Ombudsman’s website www.ombudsman.org.uk**
Tell us what you think
We are committed to providing the highest standards of quality and care to our patients and their families.
If you’ve got a comment, concern, question or compliment about services at NELFT, please let us know.
Thank you for contacting us. If you are contacting us with an enquiry or a complaint, we will look into this and contact you shortly.
Would you recommend our service?
Please click on the link below to complete a survey to let us know what you thought of your care or treatment. Your answers cannot be traced back to you so please tell us exactly what you think. A member of your family or a friend is welcome to help you complete the questions if you are unable to.
NHS England calls this survey the Friends and Family test. You can find more information about what we do with these survey results on the NHS Choices Guide to Friends and Family Test.