Redbridge Community Health and Social Care Services (HASS)
The Redbridge Community Health and Social Care Services (HASS) is a new integrated service for health and adult social care, jointly provided by NELFT and the London Borough of Redbridge.
The service has a greater focus on early intervention and prevention to deliver high quality integrated care and support to people who are over the age of 18 and are:
- vulnerable older people
- adults with a learning disability and/or on the autistic spectrum
- adults with a physical and/or sensory disability
- adults with a mental health issue
The Redbridge HASS consists of four multi-disciplinary community health teams set up across the Borough based on GP Clusters.
Each team is made up of social workers, occupational therapists andnurses as well as individual specialist teams e.g physiotherapy, speech & language, rehabilitation etc and will be located within the following wards; Fairlop, Cranbrook & Loxford, Wanstead & Woodford and Seven Kings.
Community Health & Social Care Fairlop Cluster
852 Cranbrook Road, Barkingside, Ilford, Essex IG6 1HZ
Community Health & Social Care Cranbrook and Loxford Cluster
69 Albert Road, Ilford, IG1 1HP
Community Health & Social Care Wanstead and Woodford Cluster
South Woodford Health Centre 114 High Road, South Woodford, London, E18 2QS
Community Health & Social Care Seven Kings Cluster
Community Care Advice Centre, Aldborough Road North, Newbury Park, Ilford, Essex IG2 7SR
The new referral process for the Redbridge HASS will be as follows, for:
- Safeguarding/crisis support referrals email firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
- General enquiries or social work/occupational therapy support (not safeguarding/crisis related) please use the online contact form on mylife.redbridge.gov.uk (and search contact form) or call 020 8708 7333.
- Mental Health support or an assessment email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0300 555 1088 or 0300 555 1000
Please visit mylife.redbridge.gov.uk for information, advice and support services available in Redbridge to help people make the right choices in their life.