NELFT Service Update
During the current coronavirus pandemic some of our services will not be operating as normal.
Current patients will be contacted by their service with details about their appointments.
Please use the details below if you have queries about our services in the following areas:
London Adult and Older Adult Mental Health Services
- Out of Hours 0800 995 1000 (Mental Health Direct Line)
London Adult Mental Health Teams – SPA numbers
- Barking & Dagenham 0300 555 1038
- Havering 0300 555 1092
- Redbridge 0300 300 1570 (option 1)
- Waltham Forest 0300 300 1570 option 4
London Older Adult Mental Health Teams – SPA numbers
- Barking & Dagenham 0300 555 1016
- Havering 0300 555 1135
- Redbridge 0208 708 7335
- Waltham Forest 0300 300 1570 option 4
London Community Services
- Barking & Dagenham 0300 300 1802 (Porters Avenue) B&D 0300 300 1761 (LTC, Porters Avenue) and 0300 300 1720 (Barking Community Hospital)
- Havering 0300 300 1253 (Havering SPA)
- Redbridge 0208 708 7333 (Community Health and Social Care)
- Waltham Forest 0300 300 1710 (WF SPA)
London Children’s Services
London Children’s Community Services
- Barking & Dagenham 0300 300 1960 (B&D New Births)
- Barking & Dagenham 0300 1813/1672 (B&D Duty Desk)
- Havering 01708 576 777 (Acorn Centre)
- Redbridge 0300 300 1629 (Hainault Health Centre)
- Waltham Forest 0300 300 1971 (WF SPA)
London Children’s Mental Health Services
- Barking & Dagenham CAMHS 0300 555 1751
- Havering CAMHS 0300 300 1888
- Redbridge Targeted Health Services 0300 300 1618
- Waltham Forest CAMHS 0300 555 1247
- 0300 300 1821 (Children’s Integrated Therapies)
Essex Adults Community Services
- 0300 300 1712 (Single Point of Access)
- 01375 390 044 (Thurrock Community Hospital)
- 01375 511 000 (Thurrock First)
Essex Children’s Community Services
- 0300 300 1555 (SPA)
Essex Children’s Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health Services and Eating Disorder Services
- Out of Hours Mental Health 0300 555 1000 (Mental Health Direct Line)
- In Hours Mental Health 0300 300 1600 (Essex SPA)
Kent and Medway
Kent and Medway Children and Young Peoples Wellbeing and Mental Health Services and All-age Eating Disorder Service
- Kent and Medway Single Point of Access: 0800 011 3474
- Kent & Medway All-age Eating Disorders Service: 0300 300 1980
From 1 February 2022, the NELFT Barnet Children Integrated Therapies service (CIT) will be managed and delivered by Whittington Health NHS Trust.
NELFT is pleased to announce the launch of our new recruitment website. Designed to showcase life at NELFT, ranging from our values, career progression and pathways and what it’s really like to work and live within the localities of North East London, Essex and Kent.
Julie Jaye Charles, NELFT’s lead in Co-Production & Advocacy and NHS Chair of Strategic Patient & Carer Experience, has been awarded a CBE for services to Equality, Intersectionality and People with Disabilities.
New acting chief executive of NELFT NHS Foundation Trust, Jacqui Van Rossum, is urging those who are or know someone struggling with their mental health to seek help, whether it’s Blue Monday or any other day during the year.
We have joined a growing number of organisations committing to a new way of measuring social impact.
We are delighted to announce that as of 1 January 2022, Jacqui Van Rossum is our acting Chief Executive here at NELFT.
This month, students from Graham James Primary School helped to add some much-needed greenery to the front garden of the new Corringham Integrated Medical Centre (IMC) building. With the new IMC due to open in Spring 2022, the planting ceremony offered local students the opportunity to get involved in dressing up the premises.
Information below relating to the NELFT Phlebotomy Clinics Festive Opening hours.
I appreciate there have been some changes to the leadership team here at NELFT, not least my acting Chief Executive role but also some new executive and non-executive directors. It’s important staff know and can relate to those who are making the big decisions at NELFT. You can find out more about the Board and look out for more from our Meet the Board campaign across our social media accounts.
I was delighted to join 150 new colleagues at our Meet and Greet as part of our NELFT Induction last week. It is always a privilege to share our NELFT vision, mission and values as well as having the opportunity to hear feedback from colleagues about their experience of joining the Trust.
Very few people seem to be aware that we have paramedics at NELFT. For this reason Ramiz thought it was really important to tell us more about the team and introduce us to the role and benefits paramedics can bring to patients in the community.
This is my first NELFT Talks blog post as acting chief executive and I would like to wish you all a Happy New Year.
Well this will be my last blog post of 2021. I can’t quite believe the end of the year is fast approaching. I obviously want to start with a massive thank you to each and every one of my colleagues for all that they have achieved this year and all they continue to do to support our patients, their loved ones and each other.
As of today, I will be writing the weekly CEO blog as I cover for Oliver who is on annual leave this month. Oliver’s last working day at NELFT was yesterday and he is now enjoying some well-earned leave throughout December.
This is my last CEO blog post before I leave our organisation. I wanted to express my personal thanks and gratitude to each and every one of my colleagues and all of our partners for all that you do. It has been such a privilege to serve alongside you, particularly during the pandemic.
Today is Nursing Support Workers Day 2021. Nursing support workers are vital members of our nursing teams in wards, clinics and community teams working with children and adults in all aspects of physical and mental health.