NELFT Service Update
During the current coronavirus pandemic some of our services will not be operating as normal.
Current patients will be contacted by their service with details about their appointments.
Please use the details below if you have queries about our services in the following areas:
London Adult and Older Adult Mental Health Services
- Out of Hours 0300 555 1000 (Mental Health Direct Line)
London Adult Mental Health Teams – SPA numbers
- Barking & Dagenham 0300 555 1038
- Havering 0300 555 1092
- Redbridge 0300 300 1570 (option 1)
- Waltham Forest 0300 300 1570 option 4
London Older Adult Mental Health Teams – SPA numbers
- Barking & Dagenham 0300 555 1016
- Havering 0300 555 1135
- Redbridge 0208 708 7335
- Waltham Forest 0300 300 1570 option 4
London Community Services
- Barking & Dagenham 0300 300 1802 (Porters Avenue) B&D 0300 300 1761 (LTC, Porters Avenue) and 0300 300 1720 (Barking Community Hospital)
- Havering 0300 300 1253 (Havering SPA)
- Redbridge 0208 708 7333 (Community Health and Social Care)
- Waltham Forest 0300 300 1710 (WF SPA)
London Children’s Services
London Children’s Community Services
- Barking & Dagenham 0300 300 1960 (B&D New Births)
- Barking & Dagenham 0300 1813/1672 (B&D Duty Desk)
- Havering 01708 576 777 (Acorn Centre)
- Redbridge 0300 300 1629 (Hainault Health Centre)
- Waltham Forest 0300 300 1971 (WF SPA)
London Children’s Mental Health Services
- Barking & Dagenham CAMHS 0300 555 1751
- Havering CAMHS 0300 300 1888
- Redbridge Targeted Health Services 0300 555 1182
- Waltham Forest CAMHS 0300 555 1247
- 0300 300 1821 (Children’s Integrated Therapies)
Essex Adults Community Services
- 0300 300 1712 (Single Point of Access)
- 01375 390 044 (Thurrock Community Hospital)
- 01375 511 000 (Thurrock First)
Essex Children’s Community Services
- 0300 300 1555 (SPA)
Essex Children’s Emotional Wellbeing and Mental Health Services and Eating Disorder Services
- Out of Hours Mental Health 0300 555 1000 (Mental Health Direct Line)
- In Hours Mental Health 0300 300 1600 (Essex SPA)
Kent and Medway
Kent and Medway Children and Young Peoples Wellbeing and Mental Health Services and All-age Eating Disorder Service
- Kent and Medway Single Point of Access: 0800 011 3474
- Kent & Medway All-age Eating Disorders Service: 0300 300 1980
There was festive fun for the staff and young people at Brookside Adolescent Unit as they held their Christmas Market last week. The market was jointly led by the nursing and occupational health staff and was aimed at empowering the young people and encouraging creativity as part of their therapy.
The Practice Experience Programme Team (PEPT) held a virtual celebratory event last week for nurses who successfully completed their rotation programme this year.
Every day, we value the care that our nursing support workers provide - but never has their work been more important than during our fight against COVID-19. So this year, for Nursing Support Workers Day, we want to shine a spotlight on the excellent work that these teams have provided throughout the pandemic.
It was cheers and applause all round at Goodmayes Hospital as NHS staff waved a fond farewell to Mr Patel, 187 days after he was first admitted to hospital with COVID-19.
Trans Awareness Week 2020 runs from Friday 13 to Friday 20 November, and ends with Trans Day of Remembrance on Friday 20 November.
Every year, the clinical audit department hosts our Annual Clinical Audit Awareness #CAAW20 which is a national annual campaign to promote and celebrate the benefits and impact of clinical audit and quality improvement work in healthcare. This year we are hosting our 6th Annual Clinical Audit Awareness Week which will be held between Monday 23rd – 27th of November 2020.
From Carol White, Integrated Care Director, Havering ICD
When I was asked by Harjit to write a blog for Black History Month, I was surprised as I wasn’t aware I was officially an ally. That said, I am very pleased to be an ally and will do what I can to understand the journey and experience some of my colleagues have.