How to get in touch and refer
Are you concerned about a young person’s thoughts, feelings or behaviours? To find the most appropriate contact for your concerns please select from the following:
I am not a Children and Young People Mental Health Services (CYPMHS) patient
If you are in Crisis or require out of hours support please call SPA available 24 hours a day, on 0800 011 3474. We will listen and talk through the support available to you and your child.
Alternatively you can complete the SPA Request for Support form here.
- If you are looking to refer a young person for Autism Spectrum Condition (ASC) OR Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder please visit our NLDS page for specific referral information
SPA Contact information
- 0800 011 3474
Do they have an urgent need? Is it an emergency?
The Single Point of Access team will be able to provide you with support and advice and will assist you to reach the right help on:
- 0800 011 3474
I am already a CYPMHS patient
If you are currently receiving support from our services then please contact your local office for further treatment related information
- Medway - 0300 300 1989
- Neurodevelopmental and Learning Disability Service (NLDS) - 0300 300 1622
- Maidstone - 0300 300 1990
- Tonbridge - 0300 300 1992
- SPA - 0800 011 3474
- Dartford - 0300 300 1986
- Ashford - 0300 300 1982
- Thanet - 0300 300 1983
- Swale - 0300 300 1991
- Canterbury - 0300 300 1984
- South Kent - 0300 300 1988
- All Age Eating Disorders Service - 0300 300 1980
If you cannot remember the name of your team contact Single Point of Access on 0800 011 3474 and someone will be able to help with your enquiry.