Healthy eating support (Redbridge)
The Healthy Eating Team are now part of the 0-19 Universal Children’s Services. Healthy eating support is available in Redbridge for parents/carers who have children under the age of 19 and reside in Redbridge or attend a school in Redbridge.
The services we offer provide information and support to families in relation to healthy eating and leading a healthy lifestyle.
Staff provide advice on infant feeding and healthy lifestyles including healthy eating, fussy eating and weight management.
Please see list attached for detailed description of services that are provided.
Should you wish to find out more please contact the 0-19 Universal Children’s Services, Redbridge on: 0300 300 1579
Please select the area closest to where the patient lives:
- Option 1 – for the Loxford/Cranbrook/Valentines/Clementswood/Mayfield Area
- Option 2 – for the Seven Kings, Newbury, Goodmayes & Chadwell Health Area
- Option 3 – for the Fairlop, Hainault, Fulwell, Clayhall, Barkingside locality
- Option 4 – for the Wanstead, Woodford Green, Monkhams, Woodford Bridge, Churchfields, South Woodford, Snaresbrook & Aldersbrook Area
- Option 5 – for enquiries about the national child measurement programme
- Option 6 – for any other enquiries (Admin Hub)
- Or the 0-19 Universal Children’s Services can be contacted via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals will be accepted from parents/carers, healthcare professionals, education and social care. NELFT Redbridge referrals can be made by contacting the health improvement advisors (see detailed description attachment). Referrals from outside of NELFT can be made by completing a referral form and emailing to email@example.com. See referral criteria attachment for further details.