We want to hear from you
NELFT wants to ensure you receive a high quality service. We welcome any feedback about our services as this will help us to learn and improve. We will listen carefully and do everything possible to ensure your comments and concerns are addressed.
About our Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
What is PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service)?
It is better and quicker to resolve concerns about your or treatment by speaking with the staff responsible for your care. If, you feel uncomfortable talking with them, or do not feel that they have resolved your concern, you can speak with PALS.
PALS are your first point of contact in helping to improve the NHS by listening to your concerns and suggestions.
The confidential service operates Monday to Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm (excluding Bank Holidays).
You will be able to contact them either by phone or email and these details are:
- Telephone: 0300 300 1711
- Email: email@example.com
How can PALS help?
PALS provide help in many ways. For example, it can:
- Help you with concerns and queries regarding NELFT services
- Help you with health-related questions
- Help resolve concerns or problems with health concerns, as to which NELFT service would be appropriate to you.
- Help resolve concerns or problems when you’re using the NHS
- Tell you how to get more involved in your own healthcare
- Help to resolve concerns /problems you may be experiencing with a NELFT service
- The PALS will also take forward compliments you may wish to make too
PALS can give you information about:
- The NHS as well as NELFT services
- The NHS complaints procedure, including how to get independent help if you want to make a complaint via an Advocate
Thanks and complaints