Apply to be a member
Membership is totally free and open to everyone aged 16+. You can be involved as much or as little as you want!
- Vote for the governor who will represent your views and put yourself forward as a governor if you wish
- Attend member talks by our clinicians on healthcare matters
- Come along to our member events. These may include: a vintage tea party or family fun days
- Attend our Annual General Meeting and hear presentations from members of our Board, Trust networks and services
- Receive our quarterly stakeholder briefing, which includes news from the Trust
- Take part in consultations and have your say on the future of your local health services
- Volunteer for the Trust
- Receive My Trust Benefits: discounts at many retailers.
Please complete the form below. Please note that you have to be 16 years of age to become a member.