Referrals are accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Referrals are accepted direct to the service via the bed management team within the Hospital Discharge Service (HDS) from community professionals and discharge facilitators within secondary care.
Criteria: People aged 18 and over living in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge and registered with a GP in these areas. Patients should have a confirmed diagnosis where general rehabilitation is the primary need requiring therapeutic assessment and intervention.
- are awaiting care home placements
- need critical or high dependency care
- are bilaterally non weight bearing
- require 1:1 nursing
- do not have a clear discharge destination
- are awaiting equipment e.g. wheelchairs and do not have on-going rehab needs