Make a difference
NELFT runs a Make a Difference scheme to recognise the achievements of our staff.
Has a staff member gone the extra mile in making a difference to you as a service user, patient, carer or relative? Have they demonstrated one or all of the following NELFT values?
- Putting people first – you felt welcomed, were treated with dignity and respect and felt involved in decisions about your care
- Prioritised quality – you received a good service
- Professional and honest – you were able to trust the healthcare professionals who treated and cared for you and were able to talk openly with health staff who cared for you
- Promoting independence, opportunity and choice – the services you received helped you do the things you need to do every day
- Continually improving and progressing – you felt listened to when you made suggestions and highlighted where improvements are needed.
If so, ensure they are recognised for their great work and nominate them for a NELFT Make a Difference award here by completing the following online form:
Please note, If you do not write a minimum of 150 words your nomination will be not be processed.
Is this person a locum or agency staff member? If so, they are exempt from the staff recognition scheme. Bank staff and volunteers can be nominated.
If you need any assistance completing the form, please contact the NELFT corporate communications and marketing team on 0300 555 1299.