R&D Reporting Platforms
Each year the Trust R&D Department are required to formally report on how the funding received has been utilised. This ensures transparency of our expenditures as well as assurance that the money is being spent in line with the guidance provided to us by the various funding sources.
The various reporting platforms are as follows;
- North Thames LCRN - Quarterly reports are completed and submitted to the Network
- NIHR Performance information on the Initiation and Delivery (PID) of Clinical Research – Providers of NHS services are required to publish information for Initiating Clinical Research (i.e. meeting the 70-day benchmark target for approving the study and recruiting the first participant) on their publically available websites as well as report the information quarterly directly to the NIHR. Providers of NHS services are also required to publish information regarding commercial contract clinical trials, to meet the transparency commitment for Delivering Clinical Research to time and target on a publicly available part of their website as well as reporting the information quarterly directly to the NIHR. Please see below link to the PID report.
PID report QI 2019-20 [xls] 946KB
- Research Capability Funding – An annual report is completed and submitted to the DH.
- Research Grants – Annual reports are completed and submitted for each research grant being held at the Trust to the NIHR (ASTOX).
- Other Collaborators – Reports are completed as required by the various collaborators.