The respiratory team is a specialist service which supports and manages patients over the age of 18 with chronic respiratory conditions. The team is nurse and physiotherapist led.
- supports patients diagnosed with chronic respiratory conditions
- supports patients in being proactive in the self management of their condition
- provides home oxygen therapy assessments
- provides pulmonary rehabilitation programmes
- provides management and care for patients in a community or home setting
Contact our service in Barking and Dagenham
Integrated respiratory service
Porters Avenue Health Centre
234 Porters Avenue
Tel 0300 300 1761
Opening times: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Referrals are accepted via NHS E-referrals, email to the above email address. Please refer to the For clinicians page for more information.
Waiting lists are based on prioritisation of need