Mood Anxiety and Personality Care Pathway - B&D Psychology service
The Barking & Dagenham Mood Anxiety and Personality Care Pathway provides an outpatient psychological therapy service for adults 18 and over living in Barking and Dagenham. We offer treatments for adults with moderate to severe mental health problems including mood disorders, anxiety disorders, problems relating to complex trauma and personality difficulties.
Contact our service in Barking and Dagenham
The Becontree Centre
508 Becontree Avenue
Tel: 0300 555 1014
Opening times: Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Service lead: Susie White, clinical lead for MAP Care Pathway, Barking & Dagenham
Referrals are made through the following teams:
- Access and Assessment Team (BDAAT)
- Community Recovery Team (CRT)
- Home Treatment Teams (HTT).
- Community Clinics Older Adults (PPIMHS, EDS, IMPART), and inpatient wards.
The Mood Anxiety and persoanlity care pathway accepts referrals in line with eligibility for secondary care for mental health services.
The referrals from IAPT are managed through the Psychology panel The service will work with service users:
- clustered 4-8
- With a primary diagnosis of depression, anxiety disorder, personality disorder or bipolar disorder
- Who may, in addition to the above, also have a diagnosis of mild learning disability or mild cognitive impairment.