Manager: Rena Ramsamooj
Tel: 0208 970 8105
Service lead: Nashreen Seebundhun - inpatient matron, Foxglove ward
Tel: 0300 555 1201 ext: 4508
Referrals are accepted direct to the service (via the bed management team) from community professionals and discharge facilitators within secondary care.
Criteria: People aged 18 and over living in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge and registered with a GP in these areas. Patients should have a confirmed diagnosis where general rehabilitation is the primary need requiring therapeutic assessment and intervention.
- are awaiting care home placements
- require critical or high dependency care
- are bilaterally non weight bearing
- require 1:1 nursing
- do not have a clear discharge destination
- are awaiting equipment e.g. wheelchairs without on-going rehab needs