Service lead: Ash Merchant - ward manager
Tel: 0203 644 2720/ 2721
Service lead: Moriam Adekunle - inpatient matron
Tel: 020 3644 2794
Service lead: Anne Motley - community hospitals and IRS manager
Tel: 07834 765362
Referrals are accepted direct to the service from community professionals and discharge facilitators within secondary care.
Criteria: People aged 18 and over living in Barking and Dagenham, Havering and Redbridge and registered with a GP in these areas. Patients should have a confirmed diagnosis where general rehabilitation is the primary need requiring therapeutic assessment and intervention.
- are awaiting care home placements
- need critical or high dependency care
- are bilaterally non weight bearing
- require 1:1 nursing
- do not have a clear discharge destination
- are awaiting equipment e.g. wheelchairs and do not have on-going rehab needs