The Havering podiatry department provides a wide range of foot care services to those with a clinical need for treatment. The service primarily treats those with long-term conditions such as diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory arthritis and peripheral vascular disease. All podiatrists within the department are trained to BSc (Hons) Podiatry level or equivalent, and are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).
The department provides the following services:
- biomechanical and gait reviews for painful foot conditions
- nail surgery for painful / in-growing toenails (under local anaesthetic)
- a comprehensive diabetic foot service the including the management of acute foot problems including ulceration
- general podiatry treatment for people who are at risk because of their medical conditions
Following an in-depth assessment, the team work with patients to put together an individualised care plan to support their recovery. Treatment may be provided in the community or hospital setting, or for housebound people in their home.
Contact our service in Havering
Harold Hill Health Centre
Tel: 0300 300 1698
Opening times: Monday to Friday, 9am-4pm excluding bank holidays.
We operate from a number of locations in Havering:
- Harold Hill Health Centre
- Cranham Health Centre
- South Hornchurch Health Centre
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Referrals are also made via healthcare professionals and social services.