The respiratory team is a specialist service which supports and manages patients over the age of 18 with chronic respiratory conditions. The team is nurse and physiotherapist led.
- supports patients diagnosed with chronic respiratory conditions.
- supports patients in being proactive in the self management of their condition
- provides home oxygen therapy assessments
- provides pulmonary rehabilitation programmes
- provides management and care for patients in a community or home setting.
Contact our service in Havering
Havering Respiratory Team
40a Main Road
Tel: 0300 300 1551
Fax: 01708 576003
Opening times: 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays)
Referrals will be accepted via Havering single point of access (SPA). Please refer to the For clinicians page for more information.