Community Specialist Services
The Redbridge Community Medical Paediatric Service is a sub-speciality service in Paediatrics for Children with Complex Neurodevelopmental Disorders including Genetic Syndromes, Epilepsy, Neurodisabilities and Learning Disabilities.
The service provides:
- Neuro-disability clinics and assessment of Educational Health Care Plan (EHC)
- Social and communication assessment clinic to establish a diagnosis towards Autism and ADHD
- Assessment and management of complex needs including motor disorders such as cerebral palsy and other neuro-disabilities
- Multidisciplinary assessment of motor and movement disorders
- Urgent medical assessments for children who may have been abused and initial health assessments of children taken into the care of the local authority and unaccompanied asylum seekers children (UAS)
- Advice on health concerns related to safeguarding, adoption and fostering
Referrals will be accepted from professionals in healthcare, education and social services and the police.
We are not an emergency service - we predominantly run outpatient services.
Please refer to the 'For clinicians' page for more information.
Our paediatric team
Dr Katherine Odoki: Children’s Safeguarding Lead/Clinical Departmental Lead
Dr Venkata Enuganti: ADHD and ASD Services Lead
Dr Adarju Gashau: General Neurodevelopmental and Special Educational Needs Lead
Dr Prabir Das: Special Interest in Neurodisability and Epilepsy
Dr Jessie Henaku: Adoption /Fostering and Looked After Children
Contact our service in Redbridge
Community Medical Paediatric Service
The Grove, Specialist Community Health Services for Children and Young People
Tel: 0300 300 1618 Option 1
Opening times: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Email: SPAreferrals.Redbridge@nelft.nhs.uk (for referrals only)
Referral form: New RB SPA Referral Form (Dec 2023).doc [doc] 538KB