Community medical paediatrics
The Redbridge community medical paediatric service is a sub-speciality service in paediatrics for children with complex neurodevelopmental disorders including genetic syndromes, epilepsy, neurodisabilities and learning disabilities.
The service provides:
- neuro-disability clinics and assessment of complex special educational needs (SEN)
- social and communication assessment clinic
- assessment and management of complex needs including visual, hearing, movement disorders, such as cerebral palsy, and other neuro-disabilities
- neurodevelopmental assessment of preterm babies
- special immunisation advisory clinic
- visual and hearing impairment multidisciplinary service
- multidisciplinary assessment of motor and movement disorders
- urgent medical assessments for children who may have been abused and initial health assessments of children taken into the care of the local authority
- advice on health concerns related to safeguarding, adoption and fostering
Contact our service in Redbridge
Community Medical Paediatric Service
The Grove, Specialist Community Health Services for Children and Young People
Email: Nemfirstname.lastname@example.org (for referrals only)
Opening times: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
Referrals can be emailed or posted using the single referral form through single point of access (SPA).
Referrals will be accepted from professionals in health care, education and social services, the police and the voluntary sector. Please refer to the For clinicians page for more information.