Operation Lead for Children’s Targeted Services: Diederick Meij
Referrals can be emailed or posted using the single referral form through single point of access (SPA).
- Children and young people between 0-16 years old, aged between 17 -19 years old with an EHC Plan, living in or registered with a GP in Redbridge
- Children identified as having reduced gross motor skills due to a neurological condition
- Children between 0-12 years old with musculoskeletal problems
- Babies born with congenital conditions
- Children with conditions including: developmental delay; co-ordination difficulties; genetic conditions affecting movement, chronic pain that would benefit from physiotherapy modalities