Our community epilepsy service offers adults advice and consultation on all aspects of epilepsy, including:
- long-term drug treatment and careful monitoring of the individual’s epilepsy
- changes in treatment according to changes in situation, such as pregnancy
- living with epilepsy, for example, education, employment and driving
- working towards the best quality of life
We also provide training and education to carers and staff caring for people with epilepsy.
We provide clinics at these sites:
- Orsett Hospital - Wednesday, 9am to 5pm
- Brentwood Community Hospital - Tuesday, 9am to midday
- Basildon Hospital - Tuesday, 9am to midday
- Mayflower Hospital - 9am to 5pm
We also run a telephone clinic for people who are unable to attend a clinic during our opening hours. An appointment is required to access a telephone clinic.
Contact our service in Basildon, Brentwood and Thurrock
Brentwood Community Hospital
Tel: 01277 695146
Fax: 01277 695056
Opening times: 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday
Referrals will be accepted by telephone or via SystmOne.