Accessing our mental health services

If you think you need help, your first point of contact will nearly always be your GP.

Your GP will ask you about your symptoms, and your feelings, and will then direct you to the help you need. Most people will be helped by their GP, either by medication, or arranging for you to receive counselling from a trained person. But you might be referred to one of our more specialist services.

I need help
The 'I need help' page gives contact details of organisations, including 24-hour hotlines. See the link on the left or the I Need Help button.