- Member of Expert Advisory Group of University of Huddersfield Research on Internationally recruited nurses and their integration into the United Kingdom health and social care workforce.
- Active involvement in International Recruitment (IR) of nurses and a voice with regards to betterment of pastoral care and improving overseas nurses experience and integration into NHS.
- Active participation in Capital Nurse International Recruitment of Nurses in London.
- Participation in Internationally Educated Nurses Retention programme
- Networking with different overseas nurses ethnic minority associations in UK
- Expert advisory group with regards to lived experience of internationally recruited nurses in the UK
- First meeting will be in June 2021.