Community health and social care service
The Community Health and Social Care Service (CHSCS) provides services via three different teams. For further information, please visit the pages for:
- District nursing
- Integrated Care Team (Community Matrons)
- Intermediate Care Therapy
- Falls Clinic
- Tissue Viability Service
Heads of service
Julie Myles, Head of CHSCS
Tel: 0300 300 6482
Suzanne Neilson, Head of CHSCS
Tel: 0300 300 1815
Referrals are made via GPs and health and social care professionals. Self referrals can be made by patients and clients for certain services. Please send the referrals by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
District Nursing - Community Matron
- Please click on Integrated Care Team (Community Matron) link at the top of the page.
Intermediate Care Therapy
- Please click on Intermediate Care Therapy link at the top of the page.
People aged 16 and over who are registered with a GP in Barking and Dagenham; people who have a specific nursing need. Referrals will only be accepted if the patient is housebound; for example, if they are only able to leave home by ambulance. Or there is a nursing need that makes a home visit more appropriate, such as palliative care.
Tissue Viability Service
- Please click on Tissue Viability Service link at the top of the page.