Our Health Improvement Team are part of the 0-19 Universal Services.
Our team endeavour to contact new mothers to offer information and support with regards to:
- Antenatal guidance with regards to the health and wellbeing of themselves and their babies
- Empower and support parents with their feeding journeys
- Guidance to enable parents informed decisions with infant feeding (breast, formula and Introduction to solids)
- Support mother to have a close and loving relationship
The team supports parents in making healthy lifestyle choices for the family.
The teamwork in partnership with other agencies such as children’s centres, midwifery, and voluntary services.
For further information on how to access support from the team, please see below.
How to get in touch
Fouzia Hassan: 07702 142 541
Anna Woolnough: 07775 220 344
Laura Fuller: 07894 800 314
Natasha McCloskey: 07590 616 055
Referrals to the Health Improvement Team (Health professionals & service partners only).
Weekly Virtual Infant Feeding Café
Parents/carers and babies welcome. Join us for a drink and a chat. A safe environment to discuss your feeding journey with your baby.
- Wednesdays at 11:00-12:30 am. Email address needs to be given to parents for them to book on, you need to email before cut off Tuesday midday
Virtual Introduction to Solids
A one hour informative session on introducing solids for parents/carers with babies approaching six months of age.
- Intro to Solids: First Thursday of the month at 10:30am
Virtual Healthy Eating Workshops
A one hour informative workshop on healthy eating for parents/carers of children aged 1-4 years. Information on foods, drinks, snacks and vitamins will be discussed as well as tips for fussy eaters.
- Healthy Eating: Sessions held third Thursday of the month at 10:30am
To book a place on either the Introduction to Solids or the Virtual Health Eating Workshops, please email:
To find out more about our services, please visit out healthy eating page here.