The diabetes service provides support for healthcare professionals and people over the age of 17 living with type one and type two diabetes.
The service provides:
- evidence-based specialist assessments
- care planning
- clinical management advice to patients and carers
- structured and specialist self management education courses for patients, families and carers
- training for healthcare professionals to update their knowledge and skills
- act as a consultative service for all healthcare professionals caring for patients with diabetes
The team also co-ordinates specialist support services such as nutrition, foot care and signposts to retinal screening for house bound patients and patients with learning difficulties.
Contact our service in Redbridge
Community Health and Social Care Seven Kings Locality
Aldborough Road North
Tel: 0208 708 2690
Opening times: Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm (excluding bank holidays)
All forms must be sent via email (fax forms are no longer accepted).