We believe in supporting young people to put their mind first, and to take time to look after and value their own mental health and wellbeing as much as their physical health.
For young people who need some additional support, the Medway Young Persons' Wellbeing Service is happy to take a referral from anyone. You can refer yourself, a family member or a friend.
When we offer direct support it is tailored to meet the needs of each young person individually and no two sessions will ever look the same. We can offer support at different locations and times depending on what works best for you.
We also have an Instagram page to help us better support and communicate with young people who might be struggling with their mental health or wellbeing. We want to raise awareness and understanding of a wide range of wellbeing challenges, and empower you to feel more in control of your own mental health.
Below are some of the key aims we have for this account:
- Improving service awareness
- Helping young people to build positive relationships with social media
- Improving participation and young people’s involvement in service improvements
- Increasing young people’s emotional resilience
- Removing the stigma around receiving mental health treatment
Follow us @kentandmedwaycamhs