Resourses for parents
Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists (APCP) is a specialist body of Children’s Physiotherapist that can offer various resources for healthcare professionals and parents/carers of children who may be needing access to physiotherapy.
The links below can be downloaded and be used for free and are provided by the APCP.
- Tummy time.pdf [pdf] 2MB
- Awake time ideas.pdf [pdf] 910KB
- Head Turning Preference and Plagiocephaly.pdf [pdf] 412KB
- OBPP Parent leaflet.pdf [pdf] 4MB
- Promoting Physical Development.pdf [pdf] 744KB
- Choosing the right school bag.pdf [pdf] 482KB
- Baby Walkers.pdf [pdf] 405KB
- Choosing footwear for children.pdf [pdf] 402KB
- Symptomatic Hypermobility.pdf [pdf] 361KB