We are still providing all of our services during the COVID 19 pandemic. All appointments are continuing over telephone or video call and we are still accepting all new referrals. You can still phone us as usual between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday on 0300 555 1216. If you need support outside of these times please call the NELFT Mental Health Direct Line which is open 24/7 on 0300 555 1000.
Lead person for queries: Rory Harnett - team manager
Tel: 0300 555 1216
Fax: 0844 931 0137
(Please ensure patient identifiable information is password protected)
Referrals will be accepted from GPs, community mental health teams, home treatment teams (HTTs), and the A&E liaison service. Referrals should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org where possible. Please ensure patient identifiable information is password protected.
- aged eight and over with no upper age limit
- registered with a GP in Barking and Dagenham, Havering, Redbridge, or Waltham Forest
- people who are not registered with a GP but are ordinarily resident in the four localities above
- people meeting the criteria for the spectrum of eating disorders including anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder and eating disorders not otherwise specified
Test results required at referral:
- current weight and height
- recent weight loss
- blood test – FBC, U&E, glucose sodium & potassium, TFT, LFT, calcium and phosphate