If you need to contact a member of the team:
Tel: 0300 555 1216
Fax: 0844 931 0137
(Please ensure patient identifiable information is password protected)
We offer a duty triage service from 9:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday if you wish to discuss a potential referral.
Any referral that meets emergency criteria will be triaged on the day and support given around urgent medcal care.
Referrals will be accepted from GPs, community mental health teams, home treatment teams (HTTs), and the A&E liaison service. Referrals should be emailed to Eating.Disorder@nelft.nhs.uk where possible. Please ensure patient identifiable information is password protected.
When making a referral, if the service user or their family requires an interpreter, please ensure you fill this out on our referral form. This helps us to improve the accessibility to our service, thank you.
- Aged eight and over with no upper age limit
- Registered with a GP in Barking and Dagenham, Havering, Redbridge, or Waltham Forest
- People meeting the criteria for a diagnosis of the following eating disorders: anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, binge eating disorder and OSFED
Test results recommended at referral:
- Current weight and height
- Recent weight loss
- Blood test – FBC, U&E, glucose sodium & potassium, TFT, LFT, calcium and phosphate